Thursday, January 10, 2008

New audio newsletter from Dan Lok: "The Big Fat Lie: What the Internet Gurus Don't Tell You"

I am considering turning Dan's Rant into an AUDIO
newsletter.

As good as I am a writer, I think I can express my
thoughts and share my wisdoms more effectively through
the spoken words.

Well, here's my first attempt:

Question: If you know everything about running your
business, why aren't you reaching your goals?

"The Big Fat Lie: What the Internet Gurus Don't Tell You

Turn-up your PC speakers and click this special link:
Dan's Rant - Audio Newsletter

Dan "The Man" Lok

P.S. Just hit reply and let me know which one do you
prefer... audio or written words?

Are you a successful entrepreneur looking to achieve greater income, growth, happiness and freedom? Click here now to find out more...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
This is to let you know that right now I have seen your site & I must say it is really very informative & related to my topic also “finance”.
I am a finance webmaster & do have some good quality finance sites & blogs with high traffic & PR. And I love to do healthy content, banner, widget & article link exchange. Because as per my experience I believe through this you will get the high traffic & PR in front of Google.
If you are interested with my proposal please feel free to mail me with your finance sites & blogs urls. Apart from this you can come to gtalk for free chating….
My mail id….
nancysix00(at)gmail(dot)com

In return I do have some very attractive offers for you. And I will send mine through a following mail.

Waiting for your quick positive reply.

Cheers,
Nancy.

Local Internet Marketing said...

Man that was a rant. Really enjoyed it and will keep coming back for more of the same. (learnt good stuff too)

1978 Honda Del Sol AC Compressor said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..

ronnel sahagun said...

Im glad to know that! great Thanks for contributing so much
Fast cash loans online?
Learn more about it here http://www.fastcashonline.com

LAST CHANCE TO GETIN said...

best money making online site
http://getmonthlypay.com/index.php?invite=494978